- No matter what life throws at you...you can make it if you are holding the right hand of God.
- Being in charge of the registration of a benefit golf tournament can be challenging but fun.
- After listening to the mother of a 12 year old, an active patient of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, speak to our son's Brother's of JDC/DCA meeting last night...it made me realize that I unknowingly take my children's health fore granted sometimes.
- My son-in-law loves his father-in-law's BBQ ribs and would hopefully, work for them:)
- He's an electrician and I want new lighting in my kitchen. He gave me ideas and advice...I wonder if he knew that I was planning on him fulfilling those ideas for me? *blush*
- I love getting together with our family, even without a holiday to celebrate.
- I sure missed having Brandon here Easter with all the other children.
- He will be here this weekend...spend the night Saturday, go to church with us on Sunday, go eat dinner with his Nanny and then back home to work that afternoon. It will be a rushed time but a great time.
- Global warming or not...this has been the craziest weather year that I've ever seen!
- I love life, my family, my church, my friends, my sweet bloggy sisters and living!
For more What I've Learned This Week...visit Jo-Lynne.
Have a blessed Tuesday, my friends!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!