For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Do we ever stop learning? I never realized how much I learn from week to week until I started participating in this fun carnival. So, here's what I've learned this week...condensed and in a nut shell.
- Things are usually not as they appear on the surface
- Watching your children stand up and make their own decisions regardless of what you try to tell them is always difficult
- We want to protect our children from making mistakes, but they seem to learn more and those lessons seem to stay with them longer when...they learn the hard way
- Even, when they have to learn it the hard way...it is still painful for parents to watch
- This world is made up of all kinds of people: some interesting, some great, some a little out there and some just plain weird :-)
- I seem to always get the last few squares of toilet paper and have to change the roll...but, at times, when it is running low, I use less so I don't get the last and have to change the roll *oops*blush*
- I can't worry about last week, yesterday, tomorrow or next week...today is the day to do a little housecleaning...physically, spiritually and mentally. Today is that day...a fresh new start.
For more fun...What I've Learned This Week...visit Jo-Lynne at Musing of a Housewife.
Have a wonderfully blessed day!