Wednesday, January 28, 2009

~Ten Things I Love~

Debra at Clothed in Scarlet was doing a "Ten Things I Love" meme and I volunteered to play along.

She gave me the letter "M". Here goes...

I love...

1. Mansions on streets of gold...oh, I meant....MY MANSION
2. Mason~grandson
3. Meatballs...see my recipe!
4. Marion
5. Mountaineer camper
6. Maltese dog~Biscuit
7. Mountain Dew
8. Margarita's~favorite Mexican resturant
9. Malibu~my sweet '08 beautiful car
10. Mom~my mom and being a mom...I have to put this one too...MY children...all of them.

So there you go. Ten things I love that begin with the letter "M". If you want to participate, just leave me a message and I will give you a letter to use.

Come join in the fun...let's see what you've got :-)

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. I did this one this last week as well. It's fun... I had the letter 'H'... I had to chuckle at Margarita's - good thing you said Mexican Resturant! haha! Or maybe you do like the drink as well... I remember my mom asking a guy for a virgin Margarita.. the guy said to her, there's no such thing! So she said, well... since it's a freebie for staying here, I'll take one anyway! lol... She was 75 years old then...now she's 86 this Feburary! Maybe that's what's keeping her going! lol... Not really, she doesn't drink...

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll play along!! Just make sure to give me an easy letter--not Q or X, okay??

    Love your "M's"!!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been shying away from these 10 things lists as I'm afraid that one of you will give me the letter X LOL. But I love your list Jennifer!
    Hugs.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome things to love my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOur M list was awesome. I would love to try out that mexican restaurant...I love mexican food. My favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did good on your list. I had to laugh at the comment about Margarita's....good thing you clarified about that! Enjoy the snow! -love, Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your heart felt thoughts with me. As we ride "Through the Storms of Life" together, chances are...your situation is different than mine. However, we serve the same awesome God, King of Kings who is in complete control and it all belongs to Him anyway...He wants to give you the very best. Be encouraged my friend, God loves you!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me at "Through the Storms of Life".

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones