Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Brandon Is In The ER Today

Please continue to pray for Brandon's recovery and against infections! He developed a bladder infection overnight, woke up in severe pain with intense burning this morning. Due to all his injuries, they took him by ambulance to a local hospital ER this morning.

I just got word that they were being discharged with prescription for a definite bladder infection. He will have to wear the catheter still for another 1-2 weeks. Please pray against any and all types of infections that will hinder his recover...both physically and mentally.

I will keep you posted on his progress as I get word from Georgia. Thank you all again for all your prayers...please keep praying for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your heart felt thoughts with me. As we ride "Through the Storms of Life" together, chances are...your situation is different than mine. However, we serve the same awesome God, King of Kings who is in complete control and it all belongs to Him anyway...He wants to give you the very best. Be encouraged my friend, God loves you!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me at "Through the Storms of Life".

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones