Friday, March 28, 2008

Update on Brandon's Condition

Good Evening!

We arrived home this afternoon safe and sound from some much needed R&R time in Branson, MO.

I talked with Brandon several times this week and his condition is improving each day. His bladder infection is improving and the antibiotics are working. He was able to get out of the house last night to go visit some friends for a little while. He said that it did him a lot of good to get out of the house since coming home from the hospital on Monday, the 24th. However, riding is still painful but that too will improve with time.

Please continue to keep him in your prayers as his body mends...God has truly kept him in His hands and under His protection.

I will return to my "love story" on my next entry...unless there is a change in Brandon's condition. I cannot begin to thank you all enough for the many, many prayers that have been lifted up to our Heavenly Father on my son's behalf. God has truly hear our cries and answered us. Thank you again!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your heart felt thoughts with me. As we ride "Through the Storms of Life" together, chances are...your situation is different than mine. However, we serve the same awesome God, King of Kings who is in complete control and it all belongs to Him anyway...He wants to give you the very best. Be encouraged my friend, God loves you!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me at "Through the Storms of Life".

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones