Tuesday, December 22, 2009

~I Am Finished!~

I am finally finished with the goodie baking for this season! PTL!!! I am exhausted, my back hurts and my feet....oh, my poor feet! LOL

I made cream cheese balls that has dried beef, cream cheese, green onions and a couple more things in them. Brandon (oldest son) and I love them but Roger and Tyler...not so much! Just more for us, huh? Normally, it makes 2 good sized balls but this year I made 8 small ones to put in the goodies for Roger's work. I know that everyone won't like everything but they will certainly have a wide selection to chose from.




Next, I baked mini pecan pies.




Then 5 mini loaves of Banana Nut Bread.



Their goodies include...chocolate chip cookies, Frosted Pecans, milk chocolate and white chocolate holiday treats, Cream Cheese Balls with Ritz crackers, Banana Nut Bread, Mini Pecan pie, Dipped pretzel rods and Butter Pecan bundt cake.



This is the boss's platter with his goodies and these are the others in his office. They are include the same things.



So...I'm tired and going to bed now.

Wishing you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Have mercy girl!! It all looks so yummy.
    Big GIANT hugs to you girlfriend.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo. Good for you. Every thing looks awesome and don't you feel so proud to see all those goodie bags ready to go. What an accomplishment. Hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I am completely impressed. You were a busy woman. I know you feel good to have it all done. Hope you are able to enjoy your day today! Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your heart felt thoughts with me. As we ride "Through the Storms of Life" together, chances are...your situation is different than mine. However, we serve the same awesome God, King of Kings who is in complete control and it all belongs to Him anyway...He wants to give you the very best. Be encouraged my friend, God loves you!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me at "Through the Storms of Life".

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones