See 250th post drawing below...must leave comment on this post and let me know that you are interested in drawing to be eligible.
Welcome to another week of Thankful Thursday! This week, I am thankful for the small and simple things in life:
- I am thankful most of all today that my Heavenly Father is alive and on the throne. He is everywhere, knows everything and if He said it...He will do it.
- Hot shower on a cold winter morning
- The unconditional love of my sweet baby girl, Biscuit...she makes every step that I make, she just wants to be where her momma is...there she is happy and content. It's a shame that we aren't more like that :D...lol! This is her sleeping in my arms last night on the couch.
- Food in the pantry, refrigerator and freezer
- Wonderful, loving church family
- Washer and dryer...no laundromat for me
- Clothes and shoes to wear
- Healthy, happy children
- Wonderful son-in-law
- Healthy grandson
- A job for me and my hubby
- The excellent leadership role that Roger has taken in the Men's Ministry of our church
- Opportunity to use my skills and talents to serve the Lord
- A Loving family
- Wonderful friends
- The simpler way of life
- Camping with my family...no phones!
I am thankful today that I am able to find pleasure and contentment in the small things. I have been truly blessed!
For more wonderful thankful hearts...visit our host, Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage for more Thankful Thursdays.
Today is my 250th post and I am giving away "A Book of Prayer" by Stormie Omartian (365 prayers compiled from The Power of a Praying Woman, The Power That Changes Everything, Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On, The Power of a Praying Wife and The Power of a Praying Parent.
Leave me a comment on today's post...Thankful Thursday AND mention that you want to be entered in the drawing for this wonderful book. I will draw tonight and notify the winner tomorrow.
Have a wonderfully blessed day!