Here are the rules:
- You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.- The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.- You must link back to the person who gave you the award.- You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! :o)- Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going! Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Five things I love about Christmas:
1. I love celebrating the birth of Christ. Without the birth of Jesus Christ in a lowly manger in Bethlehem...we wouldn't have anything to celebrate because CHRIST is CHRISTmas!
2. I love buying presents for my children and seeing their faces when they open them and I really surprised them. Yes, as old as they are...I can still be sneaky :-0
3. I love spending CHRISTmas Eve with my husband and children. We read the CHRISTmas story around the tree just before bed.
4. I love CHRISTmas lights and lots of them. I love to decorate the outside of our home but I love to go look at everyone else's lights too. I might see if I can video some of them to share with you guys.
5. I love the Christmas movies that come on every year. I have a number of old ones that I watch every year but I like to see the new ones or ones that I haven't seen on Hallmark Channel or Oxygen...like The Christmas Shoes...a real tear jerker!
6.I love baking all the CHRISTmas goodies, eating them all because I know that I will make the New Year's Resolution to lose weight in January and of course, WISHING...really hard for a white CHRISTmas.
Now I get to pass this sweet CHRISTmas spirit award on . I am passing this award on to very deserving ladies...Kim, Tricia, Denise, Lorie and Patti. Enjoy the CHRISTmas season and continue to spread GOOD CHEER!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My sweet friend, Denise, blessed me with a sweet award. Thank you so much! Now, I need to pass it on.
Here are the rules:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find, and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
So, I would like to pass this on to the following: Laurie, Laurie Ann, Joanne, Michele, Momstheword, Amy, Carolyn and Tammy. Thank you ladies for always making me feel like your friend, even though, except for one...I will probably never meet this side of Heaven...oh, but what a glorious day that will be when we finally get to meet up there :-)