Saturday, November 15, 2008

Awards Day

I was given this wonderful award by Heather at A Day In My Life. Thank you so much, Heather! This means so much to me because I try to be transparent in my struggles, pain and my victories "Through The Storms of Life" to help others know that they are not alone in their battles.


This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

The rules are:

1. Accept the award and post it on your blog along with a link to the person who has awarded you.

2. Pass the award on to 10 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

They aren't in any particular order. I love so many more blogs and I've given awards to a couple of these blogs already in the past few weeks. I try to read all my favorites consistently, but sometimes it's hard and time isn't something that I have a lot of right now. Some of the ones that I award this to might not even know that I exist much less, know that I read their blogs. Thank you all for being great women of God and being an inspiration to me.

LauraLee's Lifesong

To Love, Honor and Vacuum - Sheila

He's My Prince of Peace - Sharon

Women Taking A Stand - Laurie

A Magnolia's Heart Beats - Laurie Ann

Becoming Me - Angela

Bogie's Wonderland - Bogie

Signs, Mircles and Wonders - Amy

Fill Me With Beauty - Patti

Shortybear's Place - Denise

9 comments:

  1. Congrats sweetie, and thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Thank You!!! I am so humbled that you would think of me!! Praise God that he pointed me into the direction of a Beautiful Christian woman, that is full in his Love and Joy.
    Be Blessed my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, I am so humbled that you would think of me!!!
    Praise God that I have found such a Beautiful Christian Woman that Loves our Lord.
    Be Blessed my Friend

    the first time I tried sending this it wouldn't let me, I did a test and that went through so I will try this again too.

    Huggggsss :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award and how nice to receive it from such a beautiful lady! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jennifer! Thank you so much for this award. I will post this soon. God Bless You always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it, and it's neat to know that you read me!

    Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your heart felt thoughts with me. As we ride "Through the Storms of Life" together, chances are...your situation is different than mine. However, we serve the same awesome God, King of Kings who is in complete control and it all belongs to Him anyway...He wants to give you the very best. Be encouraged my friend, God loves you!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me at "Through the Storms of Life".

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones