If you can answer "yes" to any of these questions...just remember this:
"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?"
We all know the answer to this question regardless of your circumstance today. The answer yesterday, today and forever will always be "NO"...there is nothing to difficult for God.
Here are just a few of the miracles that Jesus performed when He walked on the earth. Read them, study them and let Jesus speak to you today.
Jesus performed all these miracles just by speaking to the situation that was at hand. If He could do it then, don't you think that He can still do it today.
- Cloud by day & pillar of fire by night (To Guide You)...Exodus 13:17-22 (vs. 21,22)
- Parting of the Red Sea...(Way of Escape)...Exodus 14:13-31 (vs. 21,22)
- Manna and Quail...(His Provision...Food)...Exodus 16:1-34 (vs. 14,15)
- Drinking water from a rock...(Meeting Your Needs)...Exodus 17:1-9 (vs. 6)
- Jesus walks on the water and bids Peter to come to Him...(Faith in Him)...Matthew 14:22-33 (vs. 28-31)
- Jesus heals the leper...(Healing)...Mark 1:40-42
- Jesus calms the storm...(Peace & Faith)...Mark 4:35-41 (vs. 39), Luke 8:22-25 (vs. 24,25)
- Feeding the 5,000...(Meeting Your Needs)...Mark 6:32-44 (vs. 42-44) and John 6:1-14 (vs. 11-13)
- Healing of the deaf-mute...(Healing)...Mark 7:31-37 (vs. 35)
- Drives out evil spirit...(Deliverance)...Luke 4:31-36 (vs. 35)
- Woman with an issue of blood...(Healing & Faith)...Luke 8:43-48 (vs. 48)
- Raising up a dead girl...(Faith)...Luke 8: 49-56 (vs. 52-54)
- Water to wine...(Provision)...John 2:1-10 (vs. 9,10)
- Blind to see...(Healing)...John 9:1-7 (vs. 11)
- Death of Lazarus...(Faith)...John 11:1-44 (vs. 41-44)
- Resurrection of Jesus Christ...(NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE)...Matthew 28:1-10
There is not a single thing that is going on in your life that God cannot change in an instant!
But, we have to pray, give it to Him, leave it there and let Him take control of the situation.
When we give it to Him, it is not our battle to fight anymore but it is His.
Let Him do what He is longing to do today...help you, lead you, guide you, provide for your every need, make a way for you, take your pain away, lift up your head, put joy back in your heart...BE LORD OF YOUR LIFE!
Hebrews 13: 8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
"I will never leave you, nor forsake you"Whatever is troubling you today that is out of your control, take it to the Lord in prayer...make your request known to Him.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition (definite request), with thanksgiving, present your request to God. (7) And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Have a blessed and restful weekend.