Friday, October 17, 2008

One Word Answers...About Me

Just To Have A Little Fun on Friday! (Ok...I made a couple one words that weren't)

  • Where is your cell phone? Kitchen
  • Martial status? Married
  • Number of years married? 17.5
  • Spouse's name? Roger
  • Month of anniversary? February
  • Day of anniversary? 23rd
  • Your hair color? Brown
  • Your mother? Greatest
  • Your father? Deceased
  • Your favorite thing? Family
  • Number of birthdays celebrated? 45
  • Month of birth? October
  • Day of birth? 20th
  • How many children do I have? 4
  • What type of family do I have? Blended
  • How many boys do I have? 2
  • How many girls do I have? 2
  • My oldest child's name? Sommer
  • My 2nd child's name? Ryan
  • My 3rd child's name? Brandon
  • My 4th child's name? Tyler
  • My oldest child's age? 30
  • My youngest child's age? 14
  • Any grandchildren? Yes
  • Is grandchild a boy or girl? Boy
  • How old is he? 7
  • His name? Mason
  • Favorite past-time? Camping
  • Church affiliation? Assembly
  • Favorite type food? Mexican
  • Favorite restaurant? Margaritas
  • Favorite season? Summer
  • Favorite article of clothing? Shorts
  • Political party? Republican
  • Are you employed? Yes
  • Furthest place ever traveled to? Quito (Ecuador)
  • Favorite vacation spot? Beach
  • Desired vacation destination? Grand Canyon (ok, 2)
  • Your dream last night? None
  • Your favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper (ok, 3)
  • Your dream/goal? Travel
  • The room you're in? Den
  • Your fear? Loss
  • Where will you be in 6 years? Childless:(
  • Where were you last night? Gym
  • What you're not? Laidback
  • Muffins? Blueberry
  • One of your wish list items? Debtless
  • Where you grew up? Earle
  • Your TV? On
  • Your pet? Biscuit
  • Breed? Maltese
  • Age? 5
  • Your computer? MINE
  • Your life? Wonderful
  • Your mood? Happy
  • Missing someone? YES
  • Car you drive? Malibu
  • Year model? '08
  • Color of Car? Gray
  • Something you're not wearing? Shoes
  • Favorite Store? Kohl's
  • Your summer? Relaxing
  • Your favorite color? Brown
  • When is the last time you laughed? Tonight
  • Last time you cried? Week

NOW YOU KNOW :0)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,
    I learned something here...and next time you head to Kohls, bring me along - it is also my fav place to shop! and I love it when they give out those Kohls bucks. have a great weekend. love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unusual to list Gray as a favorite color. :0)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ~Sharon~
    A Hoosier Family- http://hoosierfamily06.blogspot.com
    Assembly of God Blogs- http://assemblyofgodblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon...no, my favorite color is brown and my car is gray:)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your heart felt thoughts with me. As we ride "Through the Storms of Life" together, chances are...your situation is different than mine. However, we serve the same awesome God, King of Kings who is in complete control and it all belongs to Him anyway...He wants to give you the very best. Be encouraged my friend, God loves you!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me at "Through the Storms of Life".

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones