Thursday, August 28, 2008

This Is Powerful!

A friend sent this to me yesterday and the timing couldn't have been better. I was overwhelmed with a very heavy heart for someone very, very dear to me that is not living for the Lord. The choices that they are making and the life that they are living is breaking my heart. I will never stop praying for them to return to the Lord where they belong and I know that God hears every pray that I pray for this person.

This video reminded me that God can take the "BIGGEST MESSES" that we make of our lives and use them for HIS GLORY! For that...I thank you, Heavenly Father that you loved us so much that you sent your only Son that we might have eternal life. I thank you that you are patiently waiting for us to repent and come or return to you. Your Word said that "You will never leave us nor forsake us"...therefore, we are the ones who turn our back on you. You are still standing right where we left you...longing and waiting for us to return to you.

****Scroll down and pause my music...turn your speakers up loud...watch, be blessed and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your heart felt thoughts with me. As we ride "Through the Storms of Life" together, chances are...your situation is different than mine. However, we serve the same awesome God, King of Kings who is in complete control and it all belongs to Him anyway...He wants to give you the very best. Be encouraged my friend, God loves you!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me at "Through the Storms of Life".

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones