Friday, July 30, 2010

Time To Say Goodbye?

I have been thinking about, trying to decide whether or not it is time to say "Goodbye" to the bloggy world. I just don't have the time at this point in my life to dedicate to writing, posting, visiting and commenting like I once did.

My other decision is whether to take down the entire blog or leave it up and just not post any new entries. I hate to take it down because there might be someone who googles a topic that I have touched on and God can still use this blog to minister to someone, even in my absence. Just not sure what to do.

I have made many wonderful friends and several that I have met in real life who will forever be my friends but I have felt guilty for so long because I no longer post or visit my bloggy friends anymore.

Thank you for being my friends, encouraging me, listening to me and loving me. You have made my life richer and blessed me greatly.

So, if you don't hear from me anymore...then, let's leave it as "See You Later"...either here or in heaven but I will "see" you again.

May God bless each of you and your families! I love you!

(((HUGS)))
Have a wonderfully blessed day!

9 comments:

  1. you have been a blessing with your words of love and testimony to so many. God will continue to use your testimony, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, could I have your email? I would really like to keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was debating the same thing a while back. I just left the blog world entirely for 3-4 mos. Then suddenly came back & am enjoying it again. Not to say I won't be taking another break when things are "too much" but I think we all go through these spells when we just need to get away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand about the blogging thing my friend. I would leave it up though because like you said, you might have touched on something someone may need to read.
    I talk to you more on FB anyway and I know I'll see you again cause I have the cottage on the beach that you need to stay in and BBQ with us. LOL!
    Love you!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer,
    I know what you mean. I too have stopped blogging, maybe for now or all together...we'll see.

    You have blessed me with your thoughts! You were one of the first to leave a comment when I first started this journey. I see you on facebook...for now.

    love and hugs~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please don't take your blog down!!!!!!! So many inspiring stories have been posted on here, at least for me. And you never know what the cooler weather may bring, you may find yourself sitting back at your laptop when the Winter wind blows spreading Gods grace again...

    Your friend always,
    Angie

    P.S.
    I WILL SEE YA ON F/B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I vote: DO NOT close down your blog. You never know, you might have time and something burning in your spirit to share with everyone! We will all still be around. Please leave it up. Ok, that is my vote.

    Bless you sweet Sister. I know we will stay in touch on facebook or dailymile. Don't leave those! :o)

    Love ya!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say leave it up. YOu may need or want to come visit us again...
    you will be missed.
    Hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your right about the google part. I noticed that many have 'found' me through google..I'm going through the same thing with my Sacrificial Diet blog..I've been praying,,and by November, I will be moving everything from there to my Free Spirit Haven blog and closing the other one down...
    ((hugs))...write as the Lord places it on your heart...as for the blog,,God leads others here to read your story, your love for Him and your family...((hugs)) WE just never know what our words will mean to someone...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your heart felt thoughts with me. As we ride "Through the Storms of Life" together, chances are...your situation is different than mine. However, we serve the same awesome God, King of Kings who is in complete control and it all belongs to Him anyway...He wants to give you the very best. Be encouraged my friend, God loves you!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me at "Through the Storms of Life".

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones