- God cares about the small things in my life more than I do and I really care about them.
- We are never out of God's reach, His protection, His sight and He dispatches His angels to watch over us.
- I would rather be working with my hands, creating things, fixing things, painting things than doing anything else. Enough "things" in this sentence?
- I love to see the amazement on my husband's face when I do something that he didn't think I could do, would think to do or especially, make something that saved us money because we didn't have to buy it. See the sunscreen picture below. I actually made 10 to go across the back of our house about 3 years ago because it faces the east and got really hot during the summer. We made some made for another house 18 years ago and they were very expensive.
- If someone else can learn to do it...so can I.
- Why should I pay to have someone else do it when I can do it myself? Especially, in this economy!
- I found out last night that I can actually groom my dog and she looks good!
- Now that it is spring in Arkansas...I really wish I didn't have a full time job!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!