Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Funnies


Yeah...IT'S FRIDAY!!! It's also my day off but it really isn't my day off. You see, I don't have to work at my first job but I still have to work at my second job....housework!!!

Roger was feeling sorry for me because I have been so stressed out trying to keep the house clean, laundry, work on home projects and work a full-time job...so, my sweet, sweet husband told me that he was going to get me some help...something to help me with my cleaning.

Little did I know that he meant this....

PAUSE MY MUSIC ON SIDEBAR



For more Friday Funnies...visit Kim at Homesteaders Heart. It is always good to finish your week with laughter :-)

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

16 comments:

  1. Oh precious puppy! Too cute my friend. Love it!
    Happy Friday to you!!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! But uh...doesn't that create more work for you??? ;) Have a beautiful blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love that little pug. Have a great Friday; don't work too hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He got that window real clean...LOL That is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahahahahaha! Good one! Um, can I borrow him? Does he dust, too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer,

    The only sad thing is with me being the clean addict I am, I would still need to really clean my screen after that.

    Too cute!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was the best laugh of the day. Thanks. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I have seen this before. Don't you love it? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! A friend of mine actually owns a pug. What an awesome dog! :~D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! Thats cute!

    Someone has nominated you for Awesome Blog 2009 Award! Stop by and see what category they thought you rocked!

    http://awesomestblogs2009.blogspot.com/

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww.. Too cute. Loved it!!!! Thanks for the giggle.!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. O so cute. Thank you for sharing with us dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your heart felt thoughts with me. As we ride "Through the Storms of Life" together, chances are...your situation is different than mine. However, we serve the same awesome God, King of Kings who is in complete control and it all belongs to Him anyway...He wants to give you the very best. Be encouraged my friend, God loves you!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me at "Through the Storms of Life".

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones