- The older I get, the more tired I become on the same amount of sleep as I've always gotten.
- When I am tired, fatigue is always just under the surface...along with a few other "not so attractive" emotions...oops! (hiding my face in shame).
- When I don't get the proper amount of rest, my eyes get tired easily and being in front of a computer for 8-9 hours a day causes daily headaches.
- When I am tired, it takes fewer irritations to be "the straw that broke the camels back" and push my buttons to one extreme or the other...angry or slightly depressed.
- When I get that tired, it is harder to pull myself out of the "funk" that I get in.
- No matter how much I have grown spiritually, how close of walk I am having with God...when I don't get "good" rest when I sleep...I am personally opening the door for Satan to slither in and disrupt my life.
But...this will only work if...I turn off the TV, get off the computer and turn out the lights at a decent hour to insure enough hours of to get the proper amount of sleep!
This is what I've learned this week, what have you learned? For more learning experiences...visit Jo Lynne at Musing of a Housewife.