It is time for another week of "What I've Learned This Week". It seems like I didn't learn enough last week, so this week was another round of lessons. So, here goes!
- The more time that I have alone with my hubby, the more I want
- Because of #1...I'm never satisfied :-)
- The more trips that I take with my hubby, the further I want to go with him
- My hubby and I can find the greatest pleasures in the simpliest things...window shopping, riding and sightseeing, sitting & talking or just doing nothing
- My hubby's patients very seldom ever wears thin, even with age
- Where as mine...well, you could read through mine and its gets worse with age.
- I take foregranted the respectful ways our children treat us until they are disrespectful toward us
- We are our childrens parents, not their friends
- Kids today have a harder time keeping the two seperate...parent/adults vs. friends their own age
- My child might drive me crazy somedays, let me be away from him for a couple of days...boy, do I miss him...with teens...it takes a couple of days because days 1 & 2 are used for recovery, then the missing him sets in.
For more fun things that we have learned this week...join our host Jo-Lynne at Mushings of a Housewife.Have a wonderfully blessed day!