Saturday, February 14, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday ~A Greater Yes ~ The Whisnants

Welcome to Then Sings My Soul Saturday. For more wonderful music videos and songs...please visit Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders...http://signsmiraclesandwonders.blogspot.com. I'm sorry that I can't link this today or put the button on my site but the embed code has been disabled and this is the only way for me to post this to my blog.

This song holds such a special place in my heart. I have prayed and prayed for God to answer a certain prayer request and the answer doesn't come in my time. It is hard to understand when you are in the midst of the storm to understand why He isn't answering but He really is.

I hope you enjoy this beautiful song...A Greater Yes!

Happy Valentine's Day to each of you and may you have a wonderful day full of love and God's love.

3 comments:

  1. It is hard to understand when you are in the midst of the storm to understand why He isn't answering but He really is.
    amen amen amen...through the storms of life, I will praise Your Name!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you!
    XO,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Friend, I had to go to youtube to view this, but what a great song. I pray you will see the fruit of those prayers soon!

    Love!
    b

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your heart felt thoughts with me. As we ride "Through the Storms of Life" together, chances are...your situation is different than mine. However, we serve the same awesome God, King of Kings who is in complete control and it all belongs to Him anyway...He wants to give you the very best. Be encouraged my friend, God loves you!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me at "Through the Storms of Life".

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones