Saturday, January 24, 2009

~Work of the Hands~Pay It Forward Challenge

I was visiting with Tricia over at It's All About Him a few weeks ago and found out about this pay it forward challenge...

It involves blessing 3 someones with a handmade gift! Hand-made gifts represent an investment of two valuable things...love & time.

I do love to make things, but I'm not sure how crafty I would be. I have ideas but the finished product doesn't always turn out like I want them to. So, I hadn't posted this to my blog yet because I was trying to figure out what I could make....I'VE GOT IT! NOW!!! But, I'm not telling you what it is...it will be good though!

I was at a friend's birthday party the other night and she received one of these...it was home made. It looked really easy and I am handy with power tools plus my daddy had a wood working shop...all of it is still in the shop out back.

So I have decided to take part in Tricia's challenge and I was one of the first 3 to comment on her entry. It will made with love!

So here are the rules if you want to take part in this challenge... I think it will be so much fun!

The first 3 bloggers to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand-made item from me. Those 3 bloggers promise to post this challenge on their blog (meaning they too will ‘pay-it-forward’, creating a handmade gift for the first 3 bloggers that leave a comment on their blog!!) That's a lot of hand-made love being passed around! ; )

Here's the part I got really excited about...the gift can be anything you choose and any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. Are you up for it? What do you say?

If you are up for the challenge...be one of the first 3 to comment...hurry!!!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. Ok, don't count me as someone interested -- I don't think anyone would like what I would create. Ha. I just wanted to say I can hardly wait to see what you make!!!!

    Love!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a pay it forward on my blog so don't count me in, let someone else enjoy your gift, but I still wanted to comment...You know I have to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you got me on this one!! You know I love to make things and I love to bless people with a little surprise!! So, you've got me!! I won't be posting until late tonight or tomorrow though, okay??

    Power tools? Hmmm....I'm not too handy with those, so this will be interesting!! Can't wait to see who signs up for you and me!!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to keep leaving messages on this post (ha). You have an award on my blog. :o)

    Love,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little confused and tired... it's almost 1:00 am... do you have your three? Let me know... I think this would be fun!

    Blessings,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your heart felt thoughts with me. As we ride "Through the Storms of Life" together, chances are...your situation is different than mine. However, we serve the same awesome God, King of Kings who is in complete control and it all belongs to Him anyway...He wants to give you the very best. Be encouraged my friend, God loves you!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me at "Through the Storms of Life".

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones