I am thankful for so many things but I will keep it brief today :-)
1. The love, protection and my eternal destination with Jesus Christ my Lord!
2. I am proud, honored and thankful to be an American living in freedom...One Nation Under God With Liberty and Justice For All!
3. A sweet husband who is allowing me to go out with my girlfriend tonight for some girl time...something I seldom do.
4. A good car and a wonderful heater on these very cold days.
5. For the 15 minutes of an Arkansas "blizzard" and right after sunshine. The roofers across the street never missed a nail or a shingle...only in Arkansas.
6. For my sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful son who is growing up fast but still loves spending time with his mom and dad. I am cherishing every moment of the last few years with him at home.
7. The promotion that Brandon got on his job and is now full time in our bleak economy.
8. The jobs that Roger and I both have and weekly paychecks.
9. The few pounds that I have lost, but mostly the 13+ pounds my husband has lost with our new healthy eating and my wonderful new cookbook...Biggest Loser Family Cookbook with awesome recipes.
10. The amazing promises that I discover daily in the Word of God.
For more Thankful Thursdays...visit Lori at Lori's Reflections.
Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Daily DEVO...never quit the team!
4 hours ago