Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas, Friends!

I wanted to share my new ornament with you. Some might not like it but I thought it summed up my beliefs.

Jesus is the reason for the season...with Santa kneeling to Baby Jesus.


I wish that I had the time to drop by each one of your blogs to personally wish you a very Merry Christmas...but, it is not possible these days...so...

To Each of You...Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I have enjoyed getting you know each one of you throughout this year and I value your friendship dearly. I have developed some very dear friends in this wonderful bloggy world. I have felt each one of your prayers over the past few weeks and I appreciate them greatly. I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I love you guys!



My boys...made today. Brandon, 22 years old and Tyler, 14 years old plus my precious little girl, Biscuit, 5 years old.









Have a wonderfully blessed day!

7 comments:

  1. My precious friend, I pray for your family to be blessed at Christmas and always. I love you. The picture of your boys is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEE that ornament. I have actually seen it as a Nativity too and I think that it is just awesome. Your boys are so handsome. Have a Merry Merry Christmas my friend.
    XO,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too, my friend. Wow, your boys look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer,
    Your words of encouragment and prayers in the last several months have meant alot to me...Thank you!

    Have a wonderful time tomorrow with your family.

    Merry Christmas!

    Handsome boys and cute doggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came by to wish you a very Merry Christmas! Your boys are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I personally think that ornament sums up Christian America's Christmas.

    In our culture we celebrate Christmas with Santa Clause~ and if we portray St Nick as kneeling in worship before the Reason for the Season- the Son of God- then I think we have it in perspective.

    Love the ornament! I have a Santa kneeling in front of my nativity.

    Merry Christmas Friend!
    Your pictures look great!

    How did your meal turn out? - delicious I bet.

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your heart felt thoughts with me. As we ride "Through the Storms of Life" together, chances are...your situation is different than mine. However, we serve the same awesome God, King of Kings who is in complete control and it all belongs to Him anyway...He wants to give you the very best. Be encouraged my friend, God loves you!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me at "Through the Storms of Life".

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones