I am thankful today for my sight. I began to think about what I was thankful for this week and because there are so many different things that I am thankful for...I needed to select just one for today. Many of the things that I am thankful for...I can actually see. So, I am thankful for my eyesight because without it, I wouldn't be able to see or do...
- my precious babies when they were placed in my arms...22 and 14 years ago
- the smiles on the same children faces as they have grown from babies to a young adult and a teenager
- see the faces of my beautiful step-daughters
- see the face of my handsome son-in-law
- see my children...3 out of 4 graduate from high school
- my mother's beautiful face
- my handsome husband
- read God's Word
- enjoy the beauty of the seasons that He created
- I couldn't see to do my job
- see my lovely home
- see the faces of my wonderful, dear friends
- drive my car
- watch my son play sports
- watch the waves of the ocean roll in and crash onto the shore
- ....this list could go on and on...but,...you get the picture.
If I were to lose it today, I would have the pictures that are stored in my memory to last me the rest of my life. I am thankful for all the beautiful and wonderful things that God has blessed me with and allowing me to visually see them.
Visit more Thankful Thursdays over at Grace Alone.