Saturday, November 1, 2008

Do You Know What Really Happens?

Do you know what really happens when a partial birth abortion is performed? Well, I had heard about it before but never really investigated it until this election.

Brace yourself for the pictures below!

This is what is done to a baby at 23 weeks...how cruel, horrific and this is MURDER...I don't care how you try to justify it.

Partial Birth Abortion

To see additional, more detailed images of partial-birth abortion, and documentation from medical experts on the accuracy of these images, click here.

Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's leg with forceps.











The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.










The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head.










The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the hole.










The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.











Letter from Anthony P. Levatino, M.D., J.D., former abortionist, explaining that the images shown above "accurately depict" the partial-birth abortion method, and that "the images are size-appropriate to a fetus of approximately 24 weeks gestation." -- March 4, 2003

These were found at:

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/diagram.html
http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/PBA_Images/PBA_Images_Heathers_Place.htm

This is another accurate depiction of a Dilation and Evacuation of a 23 week fetus in a partial birth abortion






This one was found at: http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/DEabortiongraphic.html

I know, there are times when a doctor will give a patient devastitating news about their unborn child and their prognosis of pending death...but...is there anything to difficult for God to heal if it is in His plans?

Jeremiah 32:27
"Behold, I am the Lord...Is anything too difficult for me?

If you are in doubt...please read this young mother's blog...from beginning to end. You will then see the amazing, mighty and all powerful...healing God that we serve. God knows your baby before he/she was formed in your womb and He knows every step that your child will take through their life...no matter how long or short that life might be.

Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ (Couldn't get button to work & I'm tired & it's late)

Not everyone has a happy ending to their pregnancy regardless of the prayers that you pray or the ones that other pray for you...but God has a plan. He can touch people, bring them to the Lord through your tragedy and your child can minister to lives and never live to be two days old. Which is exactly what happened through Selah's singer...Todd Smith and his beautiful wife, Angie. Please take the time to read their story and God's amazing grace and plan for little Audrey Caroline's very short life. God has done amazing things through her precious little life. As well as Todd's sister and brother-in-law in the death of little Luke Sponberg at only 10 weeks old to SIDS. But yet, God has used his little life to touch so many people. This family lost two precious babies within just a couple of months of each other.

So many people have no idea what a fetus looks like from conception to birth. They think that the fetus is a "blob of stuff" but let me tell you for a fact that I know these babies have fingers, toes, fingernails, ribs and all the parts that make up a baby from just a few weeks post conception. You might ask "how do you know?"...well, let me tell you!
I have worked for OB/GYNs for 25 years and my present and my former employer are pro-life. They are both very strong Christians. Dr. W (former) got the fetuses from pathology from other patients who miscarried from 8, 12, 16, 24 and 28 weeks. They were preserved in formaldehyde and put in jars so he could show women who were contemplating an abortion that these were babies...not masses of tissue and blood. It changed so many ladies' mind who would have aborted their unborn babies.

Watch this slideshow of a fetus and it's growth.

http://www.medicinenet.com/fetal-development-pictures-slideshow/article.htm

Having said all of this to say...who are we or who are the doctors to play God and decide when a life should end. Just because the doctors say that there is no hope...God said there is always hope in me. That is just one of the reasons that abortion is wrong...we(mothers) or them (doctor) are playing God and we/they are not qualified.

Seek God's face before casting your vote on this election day, November 4, 2008.

God has burned this into my heart tonight. It is late but I have to get this posted if it changes one mother's mind on abortion or changes one vote on this historial election day.

Will the innocent blood of these babies be on our hands as well, if we vote for the wrong candidate and more abortions are performed?

Added note on Saturday, 9:20 AM.

I just went over to Tea With Tiffany and read her POWERFUL letter about her personal experience with abortion to Mr. Obama. Please go over and read it...you will be forever changed. Click here to view her letter.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer... this is just heart wrenching and almost makes me sick to my stomach. I have seen a video recently that also explains partial-birth abortion, I could not believe what I was seeing!

    And I too have read Tiffany's letter, it is very powerful and I am sure God will use it to touch and change lives!

    Thanks for your visit earlier and I am honored that you would add my blog to your blog roll! Thanks!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,

    Thank you so much for your post and willingness to stand on God's Word.

    I made the choice to end my child's life 18 year ago. I believe if abotion wasn't legal I would've never gone through with it.Now,I'm not using that as a excuse for my actions but I do know it helped in making the decision.

    Our God has shown me through His mercy and grace,I have been forgiven. I now work with women who have been scarred from this word called choice...abortion.

    In His Grace,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is horrible. I just can't imagine or understand why people do it. Thank you for your stand,Jennifer! I'll try to do that Facts Post,but I don't have much time. Here is a post I did about myself though with some facts. http://heatherforhim.blogspot.com/2008/09/all-about-me-pics-included.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU SPEAK AND DON'T LET UP..

    We will stand united in this. I am sick, sick over this.

    And thank you for sharing my letter link. I'm begging God to use the words HE gave me for HIS purposes. He is able. And I am trusting!

    God bless you for standing up for lives.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your heart felt thoughts with me. As we ride "Through the Storms of Life" together, chances are...your situation is different than mine. However, we serve the same awesome God, King of Kings who is in complete control and it all belongs to Him anyway...He wants to give you the very best. Be encouraged my friend, God loves you!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me at "Through the Storms of Life".

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones