This prayer was in our church bulletin in 1986 and I have kept it ever since. I love this prayer and I kept it on my sun visor of my car(s) for many, many years especially during my turbulent first marriage, divorce and four years of single parenting...I quoted it daily on my drive to work.
Dear Heavenly Father:
- I come boldly to Your throne today to claim my benefits in the Kingdom of God.
- I thank You that You so loved me that You gave Your only Son, that I might have eternal life.
- I thank You that I have received the promise of the Holy Spirit & I do speak in tongues as the Spirit gives me utterance.
- I am healed and I have been given perfect health; for by Jesus' stripes I was healed and I am healed now.
- I have the authority over Satan in my life because I submit myself to God and the devil must flee.
- I thank you, Father, that today Your will gives me prosperity. My every need is met according to Your riches in Christ Jesus. As I give, men give unto me.
- According to Your will, I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I will not cower under condemnation from the enemy.
- I thank you, Father, that You have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind.
- I thank you, Father, that You have heard my prayer for I ask it in Jesus' name. I have received the benefits of Your will this day with joy and thanksgiving, giving glory unto God.
It brought me a tremendous amount of peace and confidence in Jesus Christ that...
There is nothing that is going to happen to me today